Kalispell Pain Clinic…..Wait What
The Kalispell Pain Clinic! Good thing there is no such place in Kalispell. There are some other businesses that are associated with pain. Is Carlson Chiropractic Offices the Kalispell Pain Clinic? NO! Does pain happen to bring people into the office? Yes! Are we trying to educate so our peeps understand where the pain comes from…yeppers! First, let us clarify. A visit to the chiropractic office is to have your nerves checked and to adjust if necessary. Always getting checked first! As stated before pain does bring people into the office, 90% of the time those people who experienced pain had signs or symptoms for a couple of years then their pain shows up(the other 10% will be people who had an anvil drop on their arm…things of this nature).
Their bodies were giving them warning signs long before the pain ever showed! Someone started having headaches, high blood pressure, irregular menses, chronic asthma attacks, etc……….these signs and symptoms are all PAINFUL! Would you head to the Kalispell pain clinic if you experienced those types of pain? Yet, in our society we do not think of a chiropractor for these pains, just for low back pain! When you do see such things as a Kalispell Pain Clinic or any pain clinic for that matter they sometimes have the word SPINE attached to them! Why is this? All experiences you have in your life whether good or bad are expressed via your NERVE SYSTEM. Most pain clinics will try to suppress your signs and symptoms with dope…..copious amounts of pain killers, steroids….basically just dope.
Kalispell pain clinic and chiropractors? Well, the very first sign of pain your body gives you is a sign or symptom. Just because you have been living with it for 4 years does not make it normal for you! In fact you could say it is COMMON for people who have similar subluxations! Chiropractors and back pain…..more like chiropractors and sign and symptoms! Kalispell pain clinic if there ever was such a thing or if there ever will be is not a safe and healthy alternative. Listen to your body. Do not assume that a sign and symptom is a “normal” thing for your life. If you do happen to experience the “normal” sign or symptom, time is now to have your nerves checked by a chiropractor. Don’t wait for the pain.