Ticking Bomb – Low Back Pain
The ticking time bomb of low back pain. If you are experiencing low back pain you are not alone. So many people at one time or another in their life experience low back pain. Why is low back pain a ticking time bomb? About 75% of all low back pain cases could have been prevented if proper actions were put in motion. What about the other 25%? The other 25% are cases that occur in accidents, traumas, or injuries that are severely acute. The reason low back pain is a ticking time bomb is because your body allows you to see signs and symptoms way before the sensation of pain even occurs. Signs and symptoms of actual low back pain that counts as a “tick” of that bomb each time include, irregular menses, cramps, constipation, diarrhea, bloating, digestive issues, infertility, etc etc! Most people say well those are just “normal” things in my life. Wrong. Those signs and symptoms are not normal and their is an underlying issue at hand. The underlying issue is nerve dysfunction, a subluxation, your body performing lower than it should be.
Why does low back pain not show up first before the signs and symptoms do? The signs and symptoms that you experience are your first warning signs of pain. Low back pain and any kind of pain is a sensation that we FEEL. Low back pain is a ticking time bomb due simply because we neglect the warning signs! If you neglect the warning signs of low back pain then inevitably you will have the sensation of low back pain. Where does the chiropractor come into this? If you are exhibiting signs and symptoms such as some of the ones listed above that means your nerve system is dys-functioning and specifically specific nerves that control those tissues, organs, cells, glands and all their functions. A chiropractor locates the cause of your signs and symptoms and performs a specific chiropractic adjustment. The adjustment allows your nerves to resume connection and establish proper communication to what they control. No pill, no surgery, no anything can establish proper communication besides the adjustment. Powerful! Have your nerves checked to make sure proper communication from your nerves to your body is at optimal function.