Is Your Child Out Of Balance?
Understanding your child is unique and specific towards each family. Tendencies for one child will most likely be the complete opposite for the next child. This can be said for personality and how our children are developing. Common signs that your child needs to be checked though are specific towards the central nerve system. Keep in mind these are “common,” every child is different in how they express stress on the central nerve system. Finding the balance of your child is what we do. For Instance:
- Slow recovery from illness
- Poor concentration
- Poor sleep
- Sensitive to gut problems
What Is IN Balance Mean?
When the central nerve system is properly connected to the body, the body does not express symptoms. Remember the very first developed in utero is the brain and spinal column (central nerve system, CNS). For the CNS made everything else in the body and controls it’s action till this day. Being in balance is meaning being connected and functioning at optimal potential. Without limitations.
- What does slow recovery from illness mean? If you do get sick…great. Now, it’s time to adapt and get over it. You should not be sick for an extended period of time nor should you be chronically sick.
- Poor concentration. Imagine if you body is disconnected. This is the same concept as an animal that is being backed up into a corner. The body will be more in tune making sure its getting by on a day to day basis. Concentration is the least of concerns when the body is in fight mode.
- Hyperactivity. This builds off our previous statement of poor concentration. Fight mode means more adrenal gland activity. Which in turn will suppress “relaxing” hormones.
- Poor sleep. The last thing the body is ready to do when disconnected is rest. It NEEDS to rest and relax. It will enter into this phase of healing happily though. The body just needs the right guidance.
- Sensitive to gut problems. The “new” theory of the “Brain-Gut connection.” Guess what, the brain has always been connected to the gut. The bodies wiring has not changed for some time (enter smiley face). Constipation, re-flux, food sensitivity, and etc etc can all be linked to improper balance.
Get your children checked for possible verterbral subluxations withing the central nerve system. To learn more about Gonstead chiropractic check our website. www.kalispellchiropractic.com