What can we gather from “The Three Little Pigs” fable that we were taught at a very young age? Implementing a fable into our lives allows for a learning experience. Learn from history and what you have been taught since the beginning. With the growing ‘concern’ of the Coronavirus eating away at every news media, take a step back and reflect on the importance and adaptability that the human body has when hard work is implemented on a daily routine.
When building and sustaining your immune system do not settle for the ‘instant’ gratification or the quick fix that we have been led to believe works. The first two little pigs underestimate the time and hard work it takes to build a strong foundation to keep them well and protected. The other pig as we know invested more TIME and energy on something that lasts. Understand that the body is protected when you take the time to do things right..
How do you sustain your immune system?
1. Get your spine checked by a Chiropractor. You don’t want to handicap your central nerve system, the master control system who directly regulates and coordinates everything about your immune system. Chiropractic research performed by Dr. Ronald Pero, Ph.D., chief of cancer prevention research at New York’s Preventive Medicine Institute measured the immune systems of people under chiropractic care as compared to those in the general population and those with cancer and other serious diseases. His initial three-year study was comprised of 107 individuals who had been under chiropractic care for five years or more. The chiropractic patients were found to have a 200% greater immune competence than those people who had not received chiropractic care, and they had 400% greater immune competence than those people with cancer and other serious diseases. The immune system’s superiority of those under chiropractic care did not appear to diminish with age.
2. Get adequate rest to sustain your bodies daily routine that we love!
3. Don’t stop exercising.
4. Wash your hands. For real it’s that simple, wash your hands.
5. Being consistent and diligent with your diet.
6. Create positive thoughts or be a positive thought. By creating positive thoughts and being around positive people you will decrease the bodies ability to produce stress hormones which will breed dis-ease and compromise your immune system. Positive like a proton.
Sustaining your immune system is a tough job. This is why you should get your spine checked regularly. If you think being well is expensive, what is the price for disease/sickness care? Time has and always will perpetuate those methods which better serve mankind. Hit the sweet spot and sustain your immune system by being consistent.