chiropractor

It’s that time of year again when the fool’s and jester’s come out to play. April 1st is upon us and we need to be cautious of the tricks and misdirection to come. Like the biggest prankster in the 5th grade, your body can also play jokes on you. We are talking about symptoms (or lack of symptoms) which can be understandingly misleading.  

It is crucial to get checked by a Chiropractor, and not only on April 1st. Chiropractors do not get fooled by these symptoms but seek the underlying CAUSE for why they are occurring in the first place. Symptoms are simply how the body is expressing a hidden issue at hand. While symptoms are an important piece, we are confident that through our thorough and unmatched Gonstead analysis, we will correct the CAUSE. Above, we stated that a ‘lack of symptoms’ can also be misleading, we see this all of the time. The nerve system controls 100% of all bodily functions. This includes organs, glands, tissue cells, everything! You are a master of 10% of these nerves. This specific 10% carries sensory information from the body to the brain (pain, touch, aches, etc.). The other 90% is in control of movement and bodily functions, which cannot be felt. Often, dysfunctions of these systems can be apparent even if you are unable to ‘feel’ it. Don’t get fooled, get checked!

It should be noted that the body was and never is destined to fail. Sickness, dis-ease, or those sneaky symptoms are a result of the body’s inability to communicate efficiently between brain and body via the nerve system. When this communication is hindered, the body’s optimal performance is reduced and symptoms arise. Chiropractors are more accurately known not as ‘back doctors’ but nerve system specialists. We will continue to seek the CAUSE of your symptoms by checking your nerve system from scratch, every visit. Let us bring HOPE and an ANSWER to you and your family.

Leave a Reply